The Heyhouses Ring
A brief history
The 8 bells of St. Anne's Parish Church were cast in 1890 and installed in a newly added tower in 1891. A major overhaul was undertaken in 1955.
Now, some 65 years later, a project has been launched which will not only involve an overhaul and refit, but also an augmentation to 10 bells.
The bell founder (Taylors of Loughborough) has proposed that the back 4 bells be retained and a new front 6 bells cast and hung in the existing wooden frame.